Subscribing to the RSS feed
Registering to the RSS feeds means you are informed automatically, without having to visit the site, when new content is added to your chosen pages.
An RSS feed provides the title and first words of the new information and a link to the complete page.
- An IPSOS survey for the Lafarge Group Residents are happy to live in their cities
- Results as of September 30, 2013
- AFD & Lafarge partnership: € 5 million contribution by AFD to the Lafarge microfinance project in Nigeria
- Lafarge and Solidia Technologies work to reduce the environmental footprint of pre-cast concrete manufacturing
- Lafarge places a 7 year 750 million euro bond
Photos & videos
- Canada: the first net zero energy precast concrete homes
- Department of Islamic Art, Louvre museum, France
- ABCD+: the affordable positive energy house made from concrete!
- Canada: Concrete and nature in harmony at Centennial College
- Rabat-Salé Airport, Morocco
- France: Térénez Bridge, the story of a world premiere
- Paris: Concrete comes to the Place de la République!
- Jean Bouin: a rugby cathedral made of concrete in the heart of Paris
- Lafarge crossing rivers on the Ada bridge in Belgrade
- France: A concrete that reduces energy bills for urban dwellers
- Chronolia®, boosting construction sites
- Extensia®, High Strength - Low Shrinkage concrete
- Ductal®, ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC)
- Artevia®, Lafarge’s aesthetic concretes
- Agilia®: the self-placing, self-leveling concrete
- Thermedia®, a new generation of insulating concretes
- Hydromedia™, Lafarge’s revamped pervious concrete
- Lafarge manufactured sand for natural resource preservation
- Lafarge decorative sands & aggregates
- Lafarge asphalt solutions with high environmental added value