The International Advisory Board is made up of 11 members from outside the Group, appointed for 3 years:
- Baroness Lynda Chalker, United Kingdom, Chairman of Africa Matters Limited,
- Barbara H. Franklin, United States, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Barbara Franklin Enterprises, former US Secretary of Commerce,
- Mohamed Kabbaj, Morocco, Chairman of Lafarge Maroc,
- Takuzo Kitamura, Japan, Special Corporate Advisor to Ajinomoto Co. Inc,
- Thierry de Montbrial, France, Founder and President of the French Institute for International Relations,
- Alexei A. Mordashov, Russian Federation, Chairman of the Board of Severstal,
- Hugh M. Morgan, Australia, Director of the Board of The Reserve Bank of Australia,
- Robert W. Murdoch, Canada, director of companies,
- Titus Naikuni, Kenya, Group Managing Director and C.E.O. Kenya Airways,
- Dr. Quin Xiao, China, Chairman of China Merchants Group Limited.
- Paula Stern, President of The Stern Group Inc,
- Deepak S. Parekh, President of the Housing Development Finance Corporation in India.