Prestigious international partnerships
We work in close collaboration with the most respected institutes and universities in the world:
- in the United States: MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Georgia Tech, the University of California at Berkeley and Princeton, Columbia University's Graduate School of Architecture, Planning & Preservation, and the University of Austin, Texas;
- in Canada: the universities of Toronto and Sherbrooke and Laval University in Quebec;
- in China: the Building Materials Academy and Tsinghua University in Beijing, Tongji university in Shanghai, the University of Hunan and the University of Chongqing;
- in India: IIT Madras, IIT Delhi and the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore;
- in Europe: the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale in Lausanne, the Institute of Ceramics and Building Materials in Poland, ETH Zurich;
in France: the Ecole Polytechnique, the Ecole des Ponts ParisTech, Paris VI, the Ecole d'Architecture de Paris Belleville and a number of CNRS laboratories.
Research contracts, internships, university exchange programs, seminars and visits are organized within the framework of these partnerships.
A publication policy for international reviews has also been implemented.