Transactions in Lafarge shares by directors and executive officers
No transactions in Lafarge shares were carried out by our Directors, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Executive Officers in 2014.
Find out the transactions in Lafarge shares carried out in 2013.
All the 2013 transactions in shares (2013 annual report) (pdf, 26.06 KB)
Last declaration of Bruno Lafont
- On April 28th, 2009, Bruno Lafont subscribed to the cash increase in share capital with preferential subscription rights for the unit price of 16.65 euros at the rate of six new shares for 13 previously held shares.
- On December 6, 2007 Bruno Lafont exercised stock options which he was granted in 1997. In so doing, he exercised his right to buy Lafarge shares at a price of 50.19 euros per share, a right which was given to him for a period of 10 years by the Board of directors in December 1997 and which he exercised just before the expiry date in December 2007. He therefore bought Lafarge shares, but did not sell any of these and did not make any capital gain.
Bruno Lafont exercised these stock options in accordance with the law and in a transparent manner, with a declaration made to the AMF on the same day, as is the case when any stock options are exercised.
- Statement by Bruno Lafont in 2009 - in French (pdf, 75.84 KB)
- Statement by Bruno Lafont dated December 07, 2007 (in French) (pdf, 76.56 KB)
Programmed trading mandates
Information on the signing of programmed trading mandates consistent with Recommandation n° 2010-07 of the "Autorité des Marchés Financiers".
- Programmed trading mandates - Bruno Lafont (pdf, 42.54 KB)
- Programmed trading mandates - Bertrand Collomb (pdf, 42.68 KB)