- You need a world-class partner to support you with your project design
- You need certainty in terms of planning and budget for your projects
- Your project must meet safety, public acceptance and regulatory challenges
With Lafarge, you can count on a construction solutions partner that supports you as from the design and planning of your project:
- Infrastructure is a core business segment for Lafarge, with dedicated sectorial teams and expertise in selected sectors at your side, right from the design phase.
- Whether for an underground Mine, a Port or a Wind Farm, we can offer a unique materials solutions to optimize your project design and planning.
- We can create customized formulas that incorporate the latest technology, developed at the world's first R&D facility in our sector.
With Lafarge, you can count on our solid industrial skills and long-term support for your infrastructure project execution:
- We have worked in the infrastructure sector since 1864, starting with the construction of the Suez Canal.
- Lafarge has gained hands-on experience by providing tailored solutions for a variety of projects, with references covering all sectors including highways, underground mines, dams, major airports, viaducts, museums, wind farms, etc.
- We provide unparalleled on-site logistics and services around the world thanks to our global presence.
Your infrastructure projects serve public interest, transform the local landscape and represent long-term structuring investments. By choosing Lafarge, you benefit from:
- Worksites managed in total safety, as Health and Safety are our top priorities.
- Our commitment to the environment and development of local communities. Our 2020 Sustainability Ambitions are among the most forward-thinking in our sector.
- Our respect for ethics. In all our operations, our teams follow a strict Code of Business Conduct relating to matters of financial transparency and compliance with legislation.
- Our advanced aesthetics solutions, such as our ultra high performance concrete (UHPC) Ductal®, for both strong and beautiful structures.