You can listen to the content of a page or paragraph on the Lafarge website by clicking on the "Listen" button.
- When the button is next to an article, you can listen to the whole article.
When the button is next to a paragraph title, you can only listen to that paragraph.
If you cannot hear any sound, please check the volume of your speakers, both on the task bar and on the speakers themselves.
You can store a page from the site in your browser's memory so you can access it more easily in the future. This function is available on most pages. To use it:
- click on the "Bookmark" button on the top right of the page,
- a new window appears,
- click on the "Favorites" icon represented by a star,
- follow the instructions supplied by your browser.
Register to RSS feeds
RSS ("Really Simple Syndication") is a real-time information feed which brings together all or part of a website's content in an .xml file.
Registering to the RSS feeds means you are informed automatically, without having to visit the site, when new content is added to your chosen pages.
An RSS feed provides the title and first words of the new information and a link to the complete page.
To use an RSS feed:
- click on the "RSS-Register" button on the top right of the page,
- copy the url address that is displayed,
- add the address to an RSS reader (Netvibes, My Yahoo).