Building collective housing means business. Therefore, as a contractor, developer or architect, you have specific expectations when it comes to construction:
- Selling flats faster and improving the profitability of your project, through more efficient work on jobsites.
- Being compliant with local construction thermal regulations, with the help of state-of-the-art insulation performance.
- Increasing the value of your project and attracting buyers and renters with green building accreditations and labels (LEED, BREEAM, HQE, etc.) and superior environmental features for water, waste and recycling.
For high-rise buildings, contractors, developers and architects also need to:
- Maximize the space available for sale by reducing structural elements' floor area, thanks to high-strength structural solutions.
- Ensure continuous delivery of large volumes of materials, even in crowded city centers that are difficult to reach.