Establishing a climate of confidence
The Code of Business Conduct extends from the Principles of Action. The purpose of the Code is to establish certain rules of good conduct:
- for all Lafarge Group employees,
for the representatives, corporate officers, consultants and other external service providers of the Group or various entities.
Each employee must respect this code.
The Code of business conduct’s 6 basic rules
- Comply with laws and regulations
- Prevent conflicts of interest
- Respect people and the environment
- Protect the Group's assets
- Maintain financial transparency
Focus on the importance of internal controls and audits
Lafarge organizes training courses covering the various principles of the Code of Business Conduct.