- Energy-efficient buildings compliant with environmental labels
- Getting the job done quicker on your jobsites
- Bringing you the latest innovative building solutions
- Making your life easier for renovation projects and high-rise building
Improving the thermal insulation of your buildings provides comfort and reduced energy costs for home owners and occupants. It is also a key component of local green building accreditations, such as LEED, BREEAM, HQE, etc. which give extra value to your project.
Lafarge is your partner in optimizing your building's energy efficiency and environmental performance with:
- Innovative thermal efficient concrete products, like the Thermedia® concrete range.
- Efficient Building Systems, combining our cement, aggregates and concrete solutions with other insulating components to create energy-efficient construction elements (walls, floors, roofs, etc.). For example, lightweight insulated façades using our ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC) Ductal®.
- Solutions for thermal renovation and rehabilitation, in order to retrofit your old building according to modern standards and legislation.
- Recycling of demolition waste directly on site to extend materials' lifecycle, while also supplying recycled materials for your building such as our recycled aggregates product Aggneo™.
As a developer, contractor or mason, the profitability of your business relies on the speed and efficiency of your jobsites. Lafarge can reduce construction time and optimize the onsite workforce with specific solutions:
- Optimized mix designs for more efficient precast and concrete block manufacturing.
- Special concretes dedicated to quicker construction, such as our rapid strength concrete Chronolia® and our self-placing and self-leveling concrete Agilia®.
- High quality cement and concrete solutions for easy onsite assembly of precast elements (walls, floors, etc.).
- Our construction specialists work with architects and engineers during the design phase to propose the most efficient materials and product solutions for your building project.
With Lafarge, you are sure to benefit from construction solutions and building systems using the latest technology thanks to:
- Our upstream collaboration with architects, engineers and design teams to tailor the best solutions (cement, aggregates, concrete and building systems), develop new ones together and encourage architectural creativity and innovation.
- Our R&D Center, in Lyon (France), the first of its kind for building materials worldwide,
- Our network of local Construction Development Labs (CDLs) located near your project sites.
- Our portfolio of over 1,000 patents.
For the construction of multi-storey buildings and the rehabilitation of existing ones, Lafarge can provide high-performing specific solutions, thereby making the most of the usable space in cities and buildings:
- Concrete solutions for structural renovations and building extensions
- High-strength concretes for higher buildings with narrower structural elements.
We can also deliver all our solutions everywhere, in the most densely built urban areas and remote worksites with bespoke services, such as our mobile concrete mixing plants.